Thursday 24 February 2011

Another Day Another Cupcake

















First picture above is of Peanut Butter Cupcakes, notice the peanutty colour ? Recepie found here. Receipe for these Chocolate Cupcakes has a secret ingredients; two kinds of Toffee sweets. Recepie found here .



I also made Cream Filled Cupcakes, which didn't turn out so well although flavourwise they were really tasty according to my dad. And I didn't bother making frosting like the reciepe said I should... The reason why it failed could be due to the fact that I converted the measurements to the meatric system or maybe I should have made larger dough...

Mini Cheesecake III , was really quick and easy to make. Not too sweet either.





The picture below is of Red Velvet Cupcakes , which is similar too Red Velvet Cake but in cupcake shape. The frosting was like the icing on the cake really.









Next up is:




Even though I like baking and cooking, I never bake the same thing twice with some exceptions of course. And no, I wasn't tempted to try this. I prefer baking over eating actually... This post is also the only insights you'll get in my daily events...

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the Chocolate Cupcakes recepies is a Swedish recepie... This post was originally published in 23th at 23:55...


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment