Wednesday 23 February 2011

No Man's Land

Being adopted means to live in Man's Land, in between Sweden and Korea although that isn't realistically possible. Instead this should be seen as strictly figuratively nothing else. Life in No Man's Land would probably be pretty lonely if it wasn't for the fact that I've recently discovered a big unwisable forum for KADs. That's extremly comforting for to me to know, yet I hope I'm not destined to a lonely life here in No Man's Land, but that I actually will manage to find someone who at least can support me and guide me through life if they might not happen to understand me.

I was supposed to do some school stuff online, but I had some Internet connection errors like the entire day. Turns out it was my furry friend on four legs with a tail, that was behind the mischief.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the annual big book sale started today at 10 AM. And apparently the Oscar gala or Party was tonight as well... Actually the Oscar gala will be held on the evening between the 27/28th not tonight.



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Future

Wall

Weil

More Love

No comments:

Post a Comment