Saturday 19 February 2011

Daily Dose

I suppose you could say that I'm fortunate enough to get my regular dose of well, not kimchi maybe, maybe more of my daily dose of Asia or Asian spices but only figuratively. Maybe I should try to find a place that serves seaweed soup for my birthday this year.

I will after all celebrate my 300th month which is the same as 25 years... (by Western standards) and apparently women are supposed to marry once they turn 25 which means I should have been married for a few months by now, if I had lived in Korea.

At least that's what I imagine and what I've been told from certain people...

Above picture of nature's own washing powder; non edible nuts not meant for consumption. They're really expensive.

BTW, did you know that supposedly oldest organization for KADs will be celebrating its 25th anniversary this August ? Save the date, it will be held in Stockholm... the only question is weither or not I will be attending it... That remains to be seen.


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Korean Language

Dirty Korean

Made In Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment