Friday 18 February 2011

Fourth Separation Or Temporary Farewell

My reunion trip ended sooner than everyone had expected and as I'm concerned we had just eased up to each other, that inital akwardness was not so much present as it was in the beginning of my journey. Of course the language barrier still made communication a bit difficult but compared to the first few days things had improved to the better.

Surprisingly two of my dongsaeng's seemed to be more open and accepting of me; the Swedish Oni. It really hurt that the siblings that seemed to be most curious and accepting of me as a younger sister was the ones I still couldn't speak directly to without anyone translating.

But can a farewell really be compared with a fourth separation? My life continues in the same path, almost untouched by the reunion. Their lives might be more changed than mine , but honestly I really should stop comparing everything and anything.



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Separation

미안해

언니

No comments:

Post a Comment