Friday 15 April 2011

Life's Big Secret

So let me tell you something; life's big secret is that there are no secret or hidden plan for you. Shocking right !? Instead it's up to you, what you want to do with your life. You could devote yourself to charity work, your carrier, make money on your passion or become a fulltime mum by being a housewife. Not that any of those optitions seems that appeling to me right now. I'll probably go for optition one and two if I had two choose between them.

And believe it or not I think I went into my Korean language learning with presumptions and prejudices like... it's easy to learn (they only have this many letters and vowels)... Once you understood the rules it's supposed to be very easy... Not true, it's time consuming, frustrating, a source for irritation, annoyance and whatever else. But I can't give up, I'll fight and I will learn it.

But yeah it's more difficult than I imagined and percieved.

Today the cat's been missing for a week and not so much as a clue from the cat.... Why hasn't it come home yet, it's honestly not that far. The cat was back at home again at between 24 and 1 AM... Pure joy.


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Dual Citizenship

Korean Language

Korean Slang

Stubborness

No comments:

Post a Comment