Saturday 16 April 2011

이백오십

Over the years I have had other blogs, the oldest one (deleted) was
  1. euroasiangirl I started that blog in autumn 2008 can't remember exactly when. 
  2.  I started a Swedish blog at blogsida seventhsister this is me in December 2009. I still have that blog but I don't write as actively as before and some post have been password protected or deleted and there's no pictures left. 
  3.  I started a new Swedish seventhsister blog at devote I decided to delete that blog after a few months. And as you all must know by now I started my current blogg in 2010 after my devote blog was deleted, created in late 2010.
  4. Recently I decided to start blogging at wordpress under the alias kimchegirl that blog has been run and created in March of 2011.
A slightly more specialized blog is
  • Hallyu and Genokai which I started in late 2010, or simply asianpopcultureplusmore. I hardly think I would be able to start another successfull blog because of the fact that I'm first of all a real person, with a life but my main argument is that I am a student trying to achieve my Bachelor's degree upon many other things. Not to be forgotten is the fact that I'm trying to learn Korean (Hangul) so that I can visit Korea in the future by myself.
So you see the prospects of my starting yet another blog is next to zero but isn't impossible, maybe I'll one day decide to start another blog. That would only happen if I married and/or became a mother by adoption, marriage or pregnancy and yes I know that it's only you're child in the first and last mentioned case.

So this is my actual 250th post...

And since the cat is safe inside I've done some Easter baking but the easter cake will not be made until the day before Easter Eve...

Will there be another blog ?
© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Blog

한글

No comments:

Post a Comment