Sunday 17 April 2011

Hot Temper

I do have days when I my temper is really easilly changed into anger, irritation or annoyance. Like the other day when I became irritated because of something my mum had done. I became really angry so I riped a picture for a drawing I was making.

Yes mum and I still have our days when we don't seem to understand each other or see eye to an eye. I even wanted to rip the actual painting into pieces but I refrained from doing so since I know from experience that you never can recreate the exact same image twice.

Or it's at least really difficult if you're not a really skilled artist, then I do believe you should know those exact things. But me on the other hand I don't.

To be honest I do feel my parents my mum and dad and mum especially isn't really that supportive of my relationship with my siblings and Korean birth family. Of course they seem to prefer one of my siblings over the other and that's annoying and far from enough for me. I do feel a bit restrained to be honest to the point where I get really frustrated until it eventually boils over. And no my blood type isn't B it's A.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Appreciation

Demolished

I Shouldn't

Conspiracies

Reality

Satisfaction

Pain & Greif

No comments:

Post a Comment