Tuesday 5 April 2011

Korean Cuisine

I really like to keep my link to Korea fresh in my mind and I've been considering weither or not I should try to cook some Korean cuisine. This is a big challenge for me since I for one don't know any authentic reciepes. Furthermore, not one of my family members are especially appricative of Korean cuisine except for 갈비 Kalbi/galbi and 삼겹살 Samgyeopsal. I have tried to make my own interpretation of Bibimbap and also fastfood noodles which I add a raw egg in while hot and mix with stirr fried vegetables. Really yummy and the closest I can come to ramen noodles, I suppose. So who would eat it if I cooked it?

I honestly believed we had passed this stage by now, but I seem to have been mistaken. Last week I had another exam and on top of that I have a re-exam in a few days. Since I felt like I needed to prepare for my test instead of going to my class I decided to stay home and study. When dad came home he became really, really annoyed with me for skipping school which isn't compulsory by the way. I tried to explain it to him but he replayed with something about me quiting the entire course and then he sort of forced me into promising that I would attend next class. Hello !? I'm over 20 by now not 10, so is there anything wrong with this picture .... ?

Do you end up in these kind of arguments with your parents ? How can you get out of them ?


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Korean Food

Make Korean Food

Dad And I

Kitchen Experiments

No comments:

Post a Comment