Thursday 14 April 2011

Sightseeing In North Korea

I suppose the first thing that might pop up in your head is a trip to DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). That is a very interesting area, yet I havn't had the oppertunity to go there myself. I could of course have done so last year.

Maybe some of you already knowns that you might be able to visit North Korea (as a tourist), you knew right ?

Well, I've heard it said that you need a visa for China and supposedly you can't be Korean citizen or Korean born like me. But for other nationalites the possibility seems to be open.

I personally don't intend to visit North Korea, with this post I just want write about another, not so well known tourist sight. For obvious reasons it wouldn't be possible for me to visit....Maybe it's a must see place, maybe not. I guess I'll never know for sure...

If you ever get the chance visit, I'd say take it.



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

War Memorial

Somewhere Inside

Yeonpyong

Korean Conflict

No comments:

Post a Comment