Monday 24 October 2011

Norebang


Have you ever been to a Norebang ? If you want to sing karaoke then you should visit a Norebang , once there you get a room with a TV and a karaoke machine. You may also get snacks and beer... If you are shy or prudish you may not enjoy it.. because people may ask you too sing....



They usually don't have only Korean songs but foreign song as well, but you can be pretty sure they have ABBA !!! 

Then parhaps you would enjoy going to a DVDbang, instead... A DVDbang is like a Norebang only difference is that you watch DVDs and you can't be more than three or four people.... 


Once not that long ago there was some people that suggested that I'd join them to go to a DVDbang. The only is that they were to guys and I didn't feel like I could trust them enough... Being a young lonely girl with two boys, doesn't ring that well in my ears. Secondly, apparently people take their boyfriends and girlfriends there too make out... Then there's also PCbang, a place where you can use Internet...




Common I'm only 25, and why would I suddenly start searching for a boyfriend when the purpose of my trip was to spend more time with my birth family ... !? 


And why is that men or especially young men seems to only be interested in one thing ? I thought Koreans were supposed to be really conservative and don't support or practice premarital sex...  It's allright if they are I'm not going to stop them, that's for sure. But don't expect me to get along, I'm not that kind of girl no matter what you think...


See but not touch, it should be allright for me to dress the way I want; in clothes that I feel comfortable in. Or am I wrong here? You may already know of Norebang, maybe you visited a DVDbang or heard about a PCbang before... Then you already know, and probaly know what you prefer....


Are you good at singing or can you sing ? Do you know any Korean song? Do you have a favorite Korean song? 


Please note that I don't own the rights to any of the videos

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle 


Related posts:




No comments:

Post a Comment