Monday 3 October 2011

Familiar Faces

I'm not back in Sweden now, around familiar faces... But  I miss my routines, my cat, mum and dad and my brother. Also my friends, but now I'm back in reality continuing the search for a full time work and in a couple of days I'll attempt to jump into a Korean course on university level while still searching for work.

I've been oblivious about what's been happening in the rest of the world so I don't know what's been going on in the US, Europe or for that matter Sweden. One month might not feel that long but it is a long time.

Oh, and yes I have also returned home to find a really high cell phone bill like then times what I normally pay for one month. Just because I used my Swedish cellphone in Korea which might not have been such a good idea afterall. But it was still better than using my parents phone or my siblings phone, because they're not that well off in comparison. Next time I'm getting a prepayed phone or an international calling card or maybe both. It depends.

Last night I had a big meltdown, literarilly speaking, I started crying like a small child and I just couldn't stop... I can't explain why I cried either, I just felt so alone, suddenly I imagined that I never would get to see my family in Sweden. I miss them a lot, especially my dad and my cat but also my mother and brother....

And I have no one else to blame but me, because I wanted to delay my departure back to Sweden everything fells like a big mess now.

© Taste Of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Back Home

No comments:

Post a Comment