Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Confession

Internet can be a nice and handy tool as well as something of a curse, you can reach all over the world as long as you have Internet connection. I decided to enter the blogosphere several years ago for various reasons I do prefer to blog in English not in Swedish although Swedish is my native tongue.

There's a very little chance that my birth family would stumble upon this blog in the first place but it is a possiblity. But so far I havn't disclosed any delicate information that would make it possible to identify them (there's 73 million people on the peninsula and 50 million people in South Korea alone and out of those 250500 people live in Seoul) so it's a big nation with a big capital city.

But the fact is that I've never told my birth family that I blog (that this particular blog is mine) and they certainly don't know what I write or blog about. That's a slight concern for me and this is also partially why I don't have pictures of people in this blog.

I feel a million of emotions right now, I want to go back home and see my family, I need to go back home. However I still feel like I havn't seen all there is to see in Seoul not to mention Korea...

I have seen a Bibamp show and Cookin' Nanta Show they were really good. I have not seen my Omma or Appa since leaving Cheonan and I still havn't seen my Onnis since moving out and in to KOROOT.

If you hear someone constantly saying aigo!!, then it's probably me I learned a few Korean expressions while staying at my siblings place. I thought aigo was a really useful expression, and it is but it turns out that only older generations uses that expression so me saying it (since I'm only 25) is very funny to most Koreans. Only older generation and people not originally from Seoul uses aigo.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Why Now

Faith Love Honour

No comments:

Post a Comment