Monday 17 October 2011

E.T Phone Home

I've been back in Sweden for a couple of days now, and the things I thought I'd miss I've somehow learned to leave without. And I found myself feeling more lost then ever, I don't know why exactly. I honestly believed that this second reunion would be able to offer the answers that I didn't get last time but boy was I wrong !

Going to Korea alone is a completely different thing then going there with your adoptive parents... So yes I conclude that I this time didn't recieve the same treatment or welcoming that I got last time , far from it in fact. But still there's things I feel I need to do which means I must find a way to get back there very soon.

To be totally honest I don't feel the same way about Sweden anymore, strange right !? Sweden will always be my home, nothing can change that but during my last Korea trip I learned to appreciate a lot of things, learned to live life the Korean way. And that is what I miss. And I realize that this entry might be percieved as negative and a bit nagging but so be it then...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Confession

Beginning Of Day

No comments:

Post a Comment