Saturday 31 March 2012

First Person Plural


This is amazing yet touching documentary about identity as a Korean adoptee. I could identify with much o what the main person says. It comes in several parts and this is the first...

Personally, speaking if I could I would leave for Korea without blinking, you may think Sweden may be a paradise on earth and it is in some regards but depends on what you compare it with and also what it is that you're comparing. I've been unemployed for 2 years now, and I don't sit on my but doing nothing... Maybe it's wrong of me too expect that I'd actually be able to find some kind of job in Sweden. Maybe I should start looking elsewhere, maybe overseas... But then again the recession and unemployment may be a global thing especially in these days.

I honestly don't see my name change as having contributed or influenced the fact I have've been unlucky to find work. Many people these are unemplyed, but I'm starting too loose faith in lot of things.. Maybe I'm becoming an adult, but does adolescence and growing up have to mean to loose hope ?

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


안녕하세요

Small Rantings

No comments:

Post a Comment