Tuesday 7 February 2012

Feminism Quotes

When men attempts bold gestures it's generally considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho - Sarah Jessica Parker.
Women with pasts interests men because men hope history will repeat itself - Mae West.
Most men lead lives in quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them - Henry David Thoreau.
I wish someone would have told that, just because I am a girl, I don't need to get married - Marlo Thomas.
Women are the only suppressed group in our society that lives in intimate association with their enemy - Evelyn Cunningham.
A man has every season while a woman only has her Spring - Jane Fonda.
To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her everything she can do - Spanish proverb. 
Feminism is dated yes ? Yes for priviliged women like my daughter and all of us here today, but not for most of our sistersin the rest of the world who are still forced into premature marriage, prostitution, forced labour - they have children that don't want or cannot feed - Isabel Allende.
The young women in my classes are feisty and clever and believe, often with passion of youthful optimism that feminism is a battle already won. I worry for them - and for my daughters too - Louise Brown.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Jeanne D'Arc


Nobel Books

1 comment:

  1. I found some feminism quotes in your blog, when I am searching something like that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete