Tuesday 21 February 2012

F4-Visa And Then What

I have just been aquainted with Korea the Land of The Morning Calm and I anticipate a lifelong lovestory and passion. As of right now the plan is to save enough money so that I one day could stay in Korea for 3 consecutive months and then apply for the F4 Visa.

After that I don't know what I would do, I might apply for a dual Korean citizenship after that. But things can change. Yet my love for my first family and the love I feel for my birth country is eternal and unthreathened by nothing. I still havn't abandoned that dream and why should I ? It's something I've always felt like I wanted do as soon as I got knowledge of the special conditions for Korean adoptees which would make it possible for people just like myself to regain our citizenship. I know it's a pretty big dream but I don't care it's important to have goals and aspirations in life. But I have to confess that I'm a little worried about how my first family would react once I told them if and when I decided to realize my plans...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Expectations

Meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment