Saturday 7 January 2012

Let The Dancing Begin

The search has ended now, I've found what I've searched for for many many years now. Even though things didn't turn out the way I thought it would I'm ever so grateful that I found my Korean family and that they seemed to embrace me wholeheartedly and welcome me into the family. However I may have thought that I would found something else, that it would feel if not easier differently than what it did initially.

But I no longer feel lonely not in the same way and I'm tremendously proud of each and every one and I love them just as much as I love my later family. Now when the search has ended, I have found my inner peace the dancing can begin instead. And I guess we've already danced for a couple of months now, and I'll keep dancing from now on maybe for the rest of my life.

(c) Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Two Sides

And Now

No comments:

Post a Comment