Friday 27 January 2012

Old Boy

I'm certainly not spoiled when it comes to watching Korean movies on TV on Swedish television... But it seems as if the Swedish channel SVT1 either have changed their minds or Korean movies must be really good. Either way Old boy is the second Korean movie that I've seen on Swedish TV since getting back from my Korea trip last summer...

And the plot for Old boy is even more complicated then Lady Vengeance, a lot of adult scenes even incest and you don't really understands who takes revenge on who. Old friends turns to enemies which causes death in the end. But it is a really interesting movie even though I might be partial - again. Unfortunately I missed the first segment in this three part movie, the one I havn't watched is Sympathy for Mr Vengeance.

In Korean the names of these movies are :

복누는 나의것
올드보이
츼절한 금자씨

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Lady Vengeance

No comments:

Post a Comment