Tuesday 27 December 2011

Differences And Similarites

I begun to wonder weither or not adoptees can understand and relate to one another regardless of where they've grown up.... Is it so that adoptees from the same country more easily can understand each other... And could it be so that the differences partially consits of where you grew up (your social heritage so to say)...

Mum and I somehow manages to get on each others nerves occassionally, or maybe it's just that mum sometimes acts just like my classmates in grade school and sadly she can't understand how upset and hurt it makes me. I've tried to tell her but she can't seem to understand, because natuarlly she's always right and I'm always wrong...

Dad has never taken on the role as one of my bullies, out of my parents he's the most diplomatic and understanding parent. Maybe I'm being unfair but it's how I feel so why should I lie !? I do still love my mum I just wish she could understand me better, any of those deep and serious talks is much easier to have with dad. When mum has upset me I punish her by only speaking to my dad, I know it's childish and that it really hurts mum but I can't help it. Or maybe I can, I guess I may keep this thing up until the day mum finally understands...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


Ibyang

Obvious Opinions

1 comment:

  1. Or you might rise above it all and find a different way.

    ReplyDelete