Monday 28 October 2013

Soul Contracts

I know one of my life lessons in this life, is to experience and learn from the separation and loss that adoption ultimately creates.

Yet it also seems I must have been conplaisaint in an earlier life as it seems I constantly have to defend myself in certain situations where I know that I've been wronged, (or maybe I was extremely cruel in a past life... ) Maybe I've learned this from being adopted but I highly doubt that , I think it's what my mum and dad taught me - the difference between right and wrong- stand up for yourself . I can't tell you how many times I've had to do that and I do have stories to tell that would be very interesting for the media to write about. So far I have yet to contact them. I'm used to being little David against Goliat.



No comments:

Post a Comment