Friday 28 February 2014

Blurred Lines

I don't know who I am , I no longer fit into the mold. I can't handle my mum and dad's expections any longer because I no longer agree with them. I feel like I'm closer to my birth family, somehow yet not quite or in the sense I'd like the most. But I still like really really spicy food and especially Omma's or Onni's cooking. I also prefer to listen to K-pop and dress like a Korean woman.

I also believe in human rights and that women should be able to get the same healthcare regardless of nationality or poverty. They should also have access to education and be able to choose for themselve when and whom to marry.

I love my Abeoji and Omma, is that not alright?
아버지와 어머니를 사랑. 괜찮아요.

And I'm also proud to be Korean, proud of who I am and where I come from. Is that not ok?
한국을 사랑합니다. 괜찮아요.

I also love my older sisters, where is it not allowed?
나의 자매를 사랑합니다.괜찮아요.

Of course I love my younger brother too, when is it not accepted ?
동생을 사랑합니다.괜찮아요

No comments:

Post a Comment