Saturday 22 October 2011

Mute Mood

For me living as an adoptee that's been through reunion means that to me my life is put in mute mood, you know when you push the stop button on your TV or music player. Like it's a part of my life but not really my life.

Until I have found the answers I've so far been unable to find I will continue living my life on 50% instead of 100%... But maybe that's not fare to me or anybody else.. !? But then what should I do, it feels like I have no choice if I want to continue on living. I didn't choose to be adopted, raised in another country so very different from Korea. But yes, I choose to go out looking for my birth family and now that I found them it feels like I can't live my life the way I would like to live it.

I have to make up for so many things, 25 years time has been taken from us all and that's a lot to repay. Maybe I'll spend the rest of my life repaying the debt...


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:
Party's Over

Repeating Destiny

In My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment