Friday 14 October 2011

Guess What

As some or maybe a lot of you may have noticed I'm no longer staying at Koroot, a part of me still whish that I where though. I'm really sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone, I just left without a word to anyone in the middle of the night. Just like I had done something bad I suppose...

My mogi allergi is still not gone, which really annoys me. It might even have gotten worse, because my thrat is really swollen and it's kind of hard to breath (and swallow). A good thing though is that I'm no longer going to get more mogi bites or be the entertainment of the week or whatever... As a prof of how bad my allergy seems to be I can say that I am writing this post at 20 past 4 in the morning...

Oh, yeah here I do have one weird admirer who likes to follow me around and sometimes he bites me too. It's not a person by the way it's a four legged animal. Even if he bites me I still love him with all my heart, probably more than what should be considered healthy.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Back In Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment