Saturday 8 October 2011

The Beginning Of The First Day

It looks like everything will work out sort of, it still feels weird with my older siblings though. I'm not sure I should want to see them again, but somehow I think I most but ever since they screamed at me I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable and maybe even afraid of them...

Facing anger from three older Onnis isn't funny let me tell you. And no, I have no memories of the country of my birth... how could I at age 100 days... How can I avoid hurting (other adopted) people when I have to talk about or mention my birth family in one way or another.

Yesterday I went to the Swedish Contemporary Art Exibition and they served really nice food too. We didn't have to pay, it might have been a gathering for VIPs since it was the first day of the exihibition and the press was there taking lots of pictures...

How can I make this person understand how I feel ... I don't trust men (unconciously) I almost (some days) dislike boys. But I can be nice too them sort of like to close friends, but then I push them away... The last thing I need right now is a boyfriend.. I have to many issues to solve, I'm not mature enough or yeah allright, I confess : I don't like that person in that way or as much as he seems to like me...

I hate when people tough me, can' explain why I just do a pet on the back or a stroke... be careful I tell you...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Swedish Soil

No comments:

Post a Comment