Monday 15 August 2011

Travel Buddy For Seoul

Maybe I should look for a travel buddy although the thought scares me.. Not a little, kind of very much.


Or maybe I should try to find a Korean adoptee that either lives in Korea or will be in Korea at the same time as I...

Just in case that this trip don't turn out the way I thought...

Oh yeah, last year I found an amazing Italian Jazz restaurant called La Travola, it was located in the Gangnam-gu area. Their food was amazing, we went there every day for souper. The pizzas were the best if you ask me but the pasta and risotto was also very good. If you need a place to eat that's the one I recommend. But eating ethnic (Korean) food is actually much cheaper. Just so you know and now you do.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts :

 No Ending

Adoptee Arrival

Epiphany

Why Korea

What's Seoul

Swedish Summer

Kimchi Thoughts

To Do

No comments:

Post a Comment