Saturday 13 August 2011

Closing A Chapter

 Anyways about my university studies I can now say that I havn't been able to complete the B level yet but my teacher allowed me to start working on my C level thesis which sure was nice of the teacher. But I have unfortunately not been able to complete the thesis writing course which means I still have two redos to make before I will have finished the level. I've not been feeling to well, I've been a bit under the weather lately trying to imagine and prepare for my next step in this reunion saga of mine. And then there was the 22nd of July in Oslo which shocked me tremendously last time a disaster happened I developed a depression but so far I'm doing all right. Maybe because I do have something to look forward to despite it being the scariest thing I've ever done although my trip last summer at that time held that spot. This time it's not about me it's about them my family and my birth country but also about the language and it's culture. If it's possible I might start a korean language course when I get back...

And I just realized the title of this entry might be somewhat misleading perhaps it should have been titled something Second Time Around or something. Oh well.

Yesterday I watched 100 Days With Mr Arrogant, to try to cheer myself up... It kind of worked, temporarilly. I', honestly not sure where my life is going, what I'm supposed to be doing with my life.. I'm not even sure who I am anymore... I thought it would be easier to get a job at least it would be so much better if the employment agency was willing to offer you some support, instead of giving you straight answers you'll have to go on several meeting before you might find out if they'll be able to help you. I visited said agency a few days ago, and they were worried about two thing:

  1. if they was giving me unemployment benefits or not
  2. when I would return to Sweden (did I have a return ticket)
To be honest I wish I would be able to live the life I want... I honestly I wish I could stay longer.... Sorry if I'm a bit whining today. I know I could be much worse off.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Korean Technology

Broken Record

Family Values

Last Preparations

No comments:

Post a Comment