Saturday 28 May 2011

Broken Record

It's no secret, some of you may get a catch 22 moment and maybe honestly feel like I'm a broken record. Well so be it, I'm adopted so what did you expect ? Allright, as an adoptee I feel like I have a lot of opinions relating to adoption Korea and Sweden.

But if you feel no one would listen, then I suppose I would start acting like a broken record. It really is a matter of the heart on a more personal way...

My life could honestly be better, it's got potential at least and I'm not sure exactly how I would try to get my message across (other then this blog I mean) although I have a few ideas...

Oh, and tomorrow's Mother's Day, Father's  Day is in November... I woke up and was remined that Korea, Japan and maybe also China celebrates both their parents on Parent's Day which might coinside with Teacher's Day and Children's Day which all share the same date... Should I celebrate my Omma and Appa thrice (Swedish Mother & Father's Day, Parents Day and on their birthdays)...

How do you do when you might have the same celebration twice ?


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

No More Drama

Don't Push It

On My Own

No comments:

Post a Comment