Friday 5 November 2010

Weird Week

I've spent a week with mum and I survived, it was a really strange week for one.
Somehow mum thinks I'm too blame for our family's economy. Figure that.
But how was I suppose to know that you had to transfer your salary this month to dad, when dad never mentioned it...
How am I suppose to trust that all things you say are true?
That you might not be able to keep your summer house when dad's retired, that you'd like an early retirement because you´re not happy with your work one minut, but next time I ask you like your job.

You're over 20 years old you're supposed to be able to take care of yourself. We can't provide for you any longer.
Fine, there goes all our money and and I who planned a long weekend to Berlin....

Why did you stop talking? Don't tell me you became upset when I mentioned that we have no money. That's it isn't it? Are you really that spoiled?
Maybe we can't even afford Christmas gifts this year?
Don't be silly of course we can.
Mum, this year I don't want any Christmas gifts.
Please don't ruin Christmas for grandma, we don't know how long she's gonna live...

Thank God she's left I can't stand her presumptions and emotional hostages, but she's my mum weither i like it or not. And yes mum and dad seems to have different views on economy or maybe dad don't want to bother me with that stuff as well.

When mum said she and dad had a strained economy I didn't really want to listen because sure enough I knew where it was headed... As she continued I could feel myself falling deeper and deeper inside my head... At one point I even wished I'd be somewhere else. And of course we disagreed a lot, I hate that. Instead of trying too change my opinions you should be proud of me as a person. But I suppose I never will be the person that you expects me to be. Guess what I'm not perfect neither are you...

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

The List

Crap

No comments:

Post a Comment