Monday 1 November 2010

Heavy Heart

My mum seems to still attempt to influence me in to changing my opinion about inter country adoption, but that would be impossible for me. Like betraying myself... Mym mum told me some days ago that it was sad that I seemed so negative towards inter country adoption... Let me just say that I don't think one should be so surprised about my feelings, opinions and thoughts...

I doubt my opinion will change, and just to clearify I'm not exactly negative towards inter country adoption in Korea maybe more of sceptical. And yes, I might be a little negative towards international adoption generally speaking but sadly mostly towards Korean adoption. With that said I'd like to point out that I'm still not sure if I would look down on the entire adoption industry... I'd like to think I don't, honestly I am.

Let's imagine that I would consider adoption than I wouldn't choose Korea as my first choice... but than the future child would not resemble me... Let's just say in a worst case scenario I might be willing to reconsider international adoption from any other country than Korea...

But I'm still lightyears away from even considering starting a family...


♥챠금은안녕.Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Mum And I

No comments:

Post a Comment