Thursday 13 January 2011

In My Heart

I actually love both of my families tremeandously, which might be hard to understand it just that sometimes I'm leaning towards one of them... There's no condition stipulated that says that I should have too love my birth family , I just do. I guess always have loved them, while I also love my mum and dad and the brother I grew up with.

However life for an adoptee or more especially reunited adoptee doesn't seem fair, because I honestly feel like there's no way to make both of them happy as reality looks today. Maybe if you would be able to get cloned like Dolly or if I by any chance had a twin sister. Then my Appa and Omma would get one child entirely to themeselves while my mum and dad could keep the other one without having too worry.

But life isn't fair and I have no twin sister, as far as I know and you can't get yourself a clone. If I want to be fair and make the same kind of sacrifice then I suppose I should consider moving to Korea very soon... Yet I'm still not ready to take that last step towards the Land of The Morning Calm, maybe I will some day though although that presently seems unlikely...

But for now I will focus on trying to learn Korean and then later decide what I want to use it for, let's just see where it takes me... Going to Korea before knowing Korean seems like a hasty decision but I could be wrong of course.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Ilusion

Rejection

Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment