Saturday 16 July 2011

Ars Gratia Artis

Art for arts sake.
















Just for the record it's two different kind of dough which took about 4 days and 12 hours to finish... And the correct guess would be sour dough bread.... I even went up at 5:30 AM just to finish the last batch... If that's not dedication, then what is it foolishness ? The long wait was actually worth it because the taste was priceless...

I has also learned that I has been accepted to a Korean course at University level, but I decided to decline the offer since I for one already have booked tickets to Korea. Nothing is better than learing Korean while in Korea, right? I could of course have accpted the offer and hoped that I could get permission begin later but I'm not going to take that chance. To be away for two months which basically are the lenght of two subcourses doesn't seem feasable any time soon.

No, ars gratia artis - art for arts sake, maybe my new motto...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Another Cupcake

Candy Land

Italian Bread

Upside Down

Chocolate Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment