Monday 7 February 2011

Swedish Weather

Ever since the last few weeks in November of 2010 Sweden has been covered in snow, and the weather has actually been cold ever since. Not that that would be anything out of the ordinary, believe me. Snow is just one of those things I can't influence and that I've learned to accept without almost taking it for granted.



It's snowing again, oh well guess I'll have to use my snow boots.



However the winter weather of 2010 hit new records as it hadn't been that cold or snowed that much for centuries. Centuries! Last time the Swedish weather looked like that was in 1850s. 1850s. Unbelievable.

I suspect that spring will come late this year... hopefully it will be spring by my birthday in a few months. In the evening I tried making Foccacio, the Italian bread...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Female Suffrage

Cinnemon Bun Day

Swedish Politics

Female Discrimination

Jean Baptiste

No comments:

Post a Comment